5.22.2010

Swim Time

Early this evening Ricky and I took Amber swimming at his parents house. It was her first time to swim. I bought a float where she sits on one side and I can float with her on the other side. It really wasn't all that crazy hot today and by the time we ate dinner the pool was in the shade so the water was very chilly! All in all we probably stayed in the pool about 15 min. However tomorrow is suppose to be pretty hot and we are planning on trying it again. Amber seemed to enjoy herself so it was a success!

On a side note: Amber officially started crawling yesterday 5/21/10. My life is fixing to be a whole lot different!!! Although today she was sitting on the floor but I had her on a mat and she was playing with toys and I was getting ready. I think she thought she couldn't get off the mat. She never crawled away and when I toy when off the mat she would just reach for and if she couldn't get it she moved on to something else. :) So no crawling then. 

1 comments:

Annie said...

Such a cute picture! I am still waiting on my hug from Amber :)