In my last post I talked about everything that would be happening this year and I also stated that we will look back on it and say, "wow didn't know that would happen" Well we already have something to add to that list!
We are moving back to Memphis! Ricky accepted a job at the Commercial Appeal and starts March 1st! So we have to pack/move in about 3 weeks, and get our house on the market! We never thought in a million years that we would ever move back to Memphis, maybe closer but never back in the city. It was a job position too good to pass up so we had to take it. Plus we really want Amber to be around family...it makes it so hard when you are 600 miles or 10 hours away from family. Needless to say we are excited! I will not have to work anymore so that is exciting for me, I will get to spend lots of time playing with my sweet girl!
Well time is wasting so I better get packing....next time I post will probably be in Memphis :)
1.29.2010
Memphis Bound
Posted by The Gipsons at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wahoo!!! Can't wait for you all to be back here!!!
Post a Comment