5.28.2009

Book Suggestion?

I am actually getting a little tired of reading Nicholas Sparks books...plus I have read a lot of his. So I want a change of pace but it HAS to be easy reading! Something fun. So start sending me your suggestions, please!

I might try reading Wicked, and I have no desire to read any of the Harry Potter Books or the Twilight books just to let you know so gimme some of your book must reads! :)

4 comments:

Jenny Thomas said...

I'm a huge Karen Kingsbury fan, along with Mary Higgins Clark..

Now as far as Twilight... I was very much opposed to reading them.. I gave in... I can't put them down :)

Candace said...

Karen Kingsbury is the best! Some other good authors: Terry Blackstock and Dee Henderson

glenna marshall said...

Lori Wick has some great easy-read series. I've read just about everything she's written. They're entertaining easy reads. Even my small local library has many of her books, so yours might also.

Kim Shaeffer said...

I LOVE Tracie Peterson. I don't know if you would like her stuff though because it is all historical romances. Read whatever Francine Rivers you haven't read yet, I would start with the Mark of the Lion series.