8.10.2010

Soooo needed that....

Ricky and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this past Friday. We decided to celebrate by having a weekend getaway with just the two of us. We took Amber to Ricky's parents house for the weekend and away we went to Hot Springs. It was a lot of fun and even though I did think about Amber and talk about her while we were there, I was surprised at how much I didn't miss her! Not saying that I don't want to be around her but I am saying that Ricky and I needed that time away for just the two of us. It had been forever since we had even gone on a date. Yes we have been alone since moving back to Memphis and our parents have watched Amber for us, but I wouldn't consider going to the grocery store or running errands together a date. Soooo we needed that little vaca. It was fun and relaxing. I wanted to get a massage while we were there but I didn't get around to it. We would have loved to stay longer and do more stuff so we will just have to go back.



Right when we got back we made a deal on a house that we wanted to buy. We signed the paperwork tonight so if everything goes as planned we will be in our house the end of this month! Yay!

0 comments: