3.09.2010

Ready to Swim!

If I was made of money I think I would buy every infant bathsuit that Target has to offer! It was really hard figuring out which one I wanted to buy for Amber. Although there were some really cute one pieces I figured this is going to be one of the few years that I would let Amber wear a two piece :) So a two piece it was. Who knows years from now I might consider letting her wear a two piece but she will have to get that past her daddy too! She has a little bit of growing to do because its a tad big but give her a month or two and she will be ready to splash in the water. I can't wait!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too much cuteness!!! I can't wait to see her by the pool in that cute little swimsuit!

Annie

Candace said...

adorable!

Ashley said...

OH my goodness.... that is so cute!!! I only have one pieces for Aven(most of them are hand me downs, but I have bought 2 so far). I have considered getting a two piece, but I just can't bring myself to do it.. But, now that I have seen how cute Amber is in one, I may just have to break down and do it!!