10.19.2009

Jr. Admin Assistant

Last week I went back to work just for 2 days, Monday and Wednesday. This week I'm working M,W,F and then the week after that I'll be back everyday. I am hoping that it will all work out. Amber has done pretty good so far. It is sort of hard to juggle working and keeping an eye on her. The church had all the equipment for me to use and it's not being used by the church so it worked out that I didn't have to bring anything from home. They have a pack n play, a swing and a vibrator/bouncy chair. They also have an exersaucer So Amber is now working too :) my little Jr. Admin Assistant :)

Ricky is such a great dad! He is so, so helpful. I get to work an hour earlier and he brings her when he goes into work. So he has to fed her, dress her, get ready himself and then pack her up and bring her to my work. He is awesome!

Afternoon nap time in the Gipson household will be used a lot by me, I have a feeling, once I start working everyday :)

0 comments: