7.18.2009

37 WEEKS!!


How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: About 28 pounds! I hope I stop putting the pounds on!

Maternity clothes? They were fun for awhile, but I really want to be back in normal clothes especially seeing new cute summer clothes in the stores but not being able to buy them.

Stretch marks? No, thank goodness!

Sleep: What is that?!?
Best moment this week: That Aven Smith was born and thinking how soon our little one will be with us!

Movement: A lot, not really kicks anymore just pushing on me constantly!

Food cravings: I don't know if they are considered cravings but throughout the pregnancy I have had a lot of fruit and eaten cereal just about everyday!

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: I have had a few contractions, nothing major and very irregular. So I think they are contractions :)

Belly Button in or out? Still in!

What I miss: Sleeping, and sleeping on my stomach! My ankles...they have been missing for about a week now!

What I am looking forward to: Holding my precious daughter and seeing Ricky hold her for the first time!

Weekly Wisdom: I have none, but would always welcome the wisdom from others.

Milestones: 37 weeks=full term! So she can be born at anytime and be just fine!

Size of Baby Gipson: Watermelon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe little Amber could be here any day! I love the new look of your site!

Annie