1.17.2009

Annoucing Baby Gipson!

It has been a week since we got back home from visiting family and friends in Memphis. One of the reasons for visiting them was to have a Christmas together, since we couldn't actually make it on Christmas. Another reason for visiting was to announce that we are having a baby!!

It was so much fun...and everyone is excited. We let Seminole deliver the fun news, by wearing a t-shirt that said, "only child, big brother." There was a line through the only child though :) It was perfect....we found it on cafepress.com. They have all kinds of t-shirts! It would take to long to type out all the different reactions we got but lets just say it was a hit!

While we were there my mom and I got to go shopping for maternity close and we lucked up! It was so much easier buying them than buying regular clothes! In just a few hours I got 2 complete outfits, 2 pairs of pants, 2 tops, and a dress. Now I know I will need more but it was an amazing start and to top it off everything was on sale! You know me, and if you know my mom we are sale queens! Buy nothing at full price! Well...most of the time!

We also got to celebrate Ricky's birthday while we were there as well. We went downtown and ate at Majestic. It was a lot of fun and I know Ricky enjoyed spending his b-day with family.

All in all it was a wonderful trip....very emotional leaving though! But I know family will be visiting us a lot in the coming months and I can't wait!!

0 comments: