6.11.2008

So yea, we're bloggin'

So this is the first ever official blog post by the one and only Ricky Gipson. I don't know how many times you'll see me blogging on this thing, so savor it while it lasts. I'm not exactly sure what I'm suppose to be blogging about, but I guess if I ramble on long enough I'll have typed enough to make people stop reading before they get to the end.

Ashley's parents are still here in St. Joe. They will be traveling to Bethany, MO tomorrow for our taekwondo testing. Ashley and I will be testing for our green belts. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and we will pass with flying colors. Since Ashley's parents are there I'm sure we will have plenty of pictures to show off.

That's about all I have to say for now...it's been a pretty uneventful week. However, if you would like to see my real blog, "Nerds 2² Ever" you can go here: http://www.stjoenews.net/news/blogs/nerds4ever/. I also just redesigned my personal website at http://www.three-w.net. I'm trying to start doing freelance work again so I wanted somewhere to point people.

Anyways, that's all I have time for today...until next time.

-Ricky

0 comments: